Welcome to the 2016 Darden
& Cambridge Judge
Entrepreneurship and Innovation Research Conference
2016 event will convene at the United States
Institute of Peace
of Virginia Darden School of Business and the University of Cambridge
Judge Business School will co-host the seventh annual Entrepreneurship
and Innovation Research Conference this year to be hosted at the United
States Institute of Peace in Washington DC.
This annual conference offers authors the opportunity to present unpublished working papers from all research areas within the topics of entrepreneurship and innovation.
Examples of topics discussed at the conference include:
- new venture formation processes, financing, and strategies;
- R&D and project management, performance metrics, and portfolio evaluation;
- institutions and policies to enhance entrepreneurship and innovation;
- markets for ideas, innovation, and other intangibles;
- regional and global dynamics of entrepreneurship and innovation;
- university and science-based innovation and technology transfer;
- continuous improvement and new process development; new product development, development processes, and service design;
- patents, licensing, and intellectual property;
- business model innovation (e.g., operations, marketing, or network innovation);
- open innovation and distributed innovation; and
- market and financial impact of innovation.
(Abstracted from Management Science’s definition of entrepreneurship and innovation.)
The schedule has been set and we encourage guests to attend the conference as well. Please register your interest using this online form.
Conference details at a glance:
|WHO||Batten Institute for Entrepreneurship
and Innovation &
University of Cambridge Judge Business School
|WHAT||Darden & Cambridge Judge Entrepreneurship and Innovation Research Conference|
|WHERE||United States Institute of Peace,
Melrose Georgetown Hotel
|WHEN||Registration deadline 15 April
Conference dates 10-11 May
About the 2016 Conference
The Darden School's seventh annual entrepreneurship and innovation research conference convenes leading scholars from around the world to discuss a wide range of topics of critical interest to researchers and business practitioners. The 2016 event is jointly sponsored by the Darden School of Business and Cambridge University’s Judge Business School. The two-day conference will draw a diverse set of presenters and discussants, from various disciplines including scholars at all levels, from senior scholars to doctoral students. The conference promises to provide a vigorous and lively discussion about current research in the fields of entrepreneurship and innovation. The Conference Committee also extends an invitation to interested scholars to attend the conference regardless of if a paper is submitted. Conference Co-Chairs are Mike Lenox, Andrew King, and Stelios Kavadias.
General questions about the conference: Andrew King (firstname.lastname@example.org)